Piotr Iwaszkiewicz, PhD (Juris Doctor)- PhD dissertation: "Legal evolution of trade in state agricultural real estate in Poland", Department of Agricultural Law and Food Protection System of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, supervisor: Professor Paweł Czechowski (2012)
- Attorney-at-law at the Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law in Warsaw, entry on the List of Attorneys-at-Law (2014)
- Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2003)
- Graduated from Postgraduate Studies – Academy of European and Polish Corporate Law, Warsaw School of Economics (2007 r.)
- A graduate of Postgraduate Studies in European Law at the University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration (2005 r.)
- Legal Team of the Office of the Agricultural Property Agency President (od 2003 r. ), 2015 r. - 2017 r. Director of the Legal Team of the Office of the Agricultural Property Agency President.