Mecenas Monika Zboralska, PhD (Juris Doctor)- PhD dissertation: "Trade of food in the form of a dietary supplement against the principle of free movement of goods in EU law", Department of Agricultural Law and Food Protection System of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, defended at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw, supervisor: Professor M. Korzycka (2017)
- Summa Cum Laude Law Graduate of the Law and Administration Department at the Warsaw University (1996-2001)
- Registered as a Legal Counselor in the Legal Counselor Registry under a number: WA 5908 (2006) Bar Professional Training Course at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw (2002 - 2005)
- L.L.M. (Advanced Master of Law) of the Postgraduate Studies at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium (2004)
- Postgraduate studies at the European Center of the Warsaw University, field of study European Integration (2001-2002)
- Graduate of the American School of Law at the Warsaw University (Florida University)
- Graduate of the British Center for English and European Legal Studies at the Warsaw University (University of Cambridge)
- Author of many works published in the international, prestigious Medical, Pharmaceutical and Dietary Law Reviews
- Lecturer at the School of Public Health at the Medical Center for Postgraduate Education at the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, lecturer at Conferences for food industry entrepreneurs, legal practitioners, and physicians.
Selected publications:Kołodziejczyk, A. (Sci. Ed.). (2020). Liability of the cosmetologist in the professional activities ("Odpowiedzialność kosmetologa w związku z wykonywaniem czynności zawodowych") [in:] Kosmetologia. PZWL
Haberko, J. (Sci. Ed.). (2019). Dietary supplements and food for special medical purposes , pt. 11.1 Dietary supplements („Suplementy diety i żywność specjalnego przeznaczenia medycznego, pkt. 11.1. Suplementy diety”) [in:] System Prawa Medycznego, 4, C.H. Beck
European Food and Feed Law Review
European Food and Feed Law Review, 4/2012: "Polish Legal Regulation on Marketing on Food Supplements”
European Food and Feed Law Review, 6/2011: "Trap of Stereotypes - The EU' Model of Consumer"
European Food and Feed Law Review, 3/2010: "Never Ending Debate on Food Supplements: Harmonization or Disharmonization" (współautor prof. dr hab. M. Korzycka-Iwanow)
Pharma Poland News (Published by PMR)
Pharma Poland News Monthly Review and Analysis, 6(87)/2013: "Guidelines for implementation of specific conditions for health claims"
Pharma Poland News Monthly Review and Analysis, 12(69)/2011: “Regulation on provision of food information to consumers”
Pharma Poland News Monthly Review and Analysis, 9(54)/2010: “Latest ECJ ruling on dietary supplements: end or beginning of controversy over maximum amounts?”
Gazeta Farmaceutyczna (Pharmaceutical News):
Gazeta Farmaceutyczna, 7/2008: " Physicians’ Civil Liability Insurance"
Pharmaceutical Industry Magazine:
Przemysł Farmaceutyczny, 4-5/2014: "From Italy to Poland?"
Food Hygiene and Safety Magazine:
Bezpieczeństwo i Higiena Żywności, 03/2012: "Questions about conclusions reached by the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate”
Rzeczpospolita 15.02.2018 r. " Food supplements. More questions then answers”
Rzeczpospolita 29.11.2017r. "Food supplements. New bans".
Selected presentations:Centre of Postgraduate Medical Education, course: Health policy as a component of social policy („Polityka zdrowotna jako składowa polityki społecznej”), EU food safety policy („Polityka UE w zakresie bezpieczeństwa żywności”)
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, course: “Medical law", “Dietary supplements in the context of Pharmaceutical and Food Law”
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities, course: “Food Law”, “Dietary supplements, similar products, health claims.”
School of Public Health at the Medical Center for Postgraduate Education: “Administration in Health Care. Special Organs: Sanitary Inspectorate, Pharmaceutical Inspectorate. Advisory bodies: role of a Scientific Council. Scientific Institutes.”
Conference of the MediPharma Institute Sp. z o.o.: “Dietary supplements, special dietary supplements - legal issues and practical aspects: basic rules of labeling, presentation and advertisement of the dietary supplements, health claims in regards to marking and advertising the dietary supplements.”
Conference of the National Council of Supplements and Nutrition: “Legal protection in case of prohibited advertising of the dietary supplements.”
Conference of the Pharmaceutical Development Center Poland: “Dietary supplements in the case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union.”
Conference of the Heel Sp. z o.o.: "Legal status of a homeopathic medication.”
Conference of the Movida Conferences: "Sales of dietary supplements and cosmetics in pharmacies.”
Central European Biotechnology and Biotech Trade Fair: “Legal status of dietary supplements.”
Interherba 2008 Conference: “Medication and dietary supplement.”
Pharmacy in the 21st Century Conference: challenges and hopes: “Status of homeopathic medications in Poland and in the European Union.”