- Attorney-at-law since 2006, entry on the List of Attorneys-at-Law under the number: WA 5833, completed her attorney-at-law apprenticeship at the Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law in Warsaw (2001 - 2005)
- member of examination boards during examinations of attorneys-at-law
Since 2001 she has been a member of the Bar Association of Attorneys-at-Law in Warsaw. She has several years of experience in servicing key public administration bodies. Working in the Legal Department of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister, and earlier in the Legal Department of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration, she was responsible, among others, for preparation of legal opinions for the internal needs of the office, opinions and preparation of draft contracts and other documents, including and as part of the public procurement procedure, she represented the Prime Minister and the Minister of the Interior and Administration in courts, in civil and administrative matters.
Since 2011, as part of her own practice, he has provided legal services for private entities (e.g. in the construction, hotel, commercial, furniture, food industries) and entities belonging to the public finance sector (government agency, State Treasury company from the energy sector, local government budgetary establishment). She deals, among others, with drafting contracts and giving opinions on draft contracts concluded by clients, as well as she gives opinions on contracts during their implementation in relation to problems arising from their application. She provides consultancy in the field of labor law, copyright law, public procurement law, and representing clients before common courts. She acted, among others, as an attorney in dozens of civil trials regarding the commission of acts of unfair competition, as well as in other business matters, including improper performance of contractual obligations. She also has procedural experience in matters of labor law.
Her fields of interest, among others, are:
• comprehensive legal advice, including, in particular, civil, commercial and copyright law, public procurement, labor law and competition law;
• creating, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts;
• preparation of documentation necessary to grant the public procurement;
• drawing up internal legal acts, i.e. statutes, regulations, ordinances;
• resolving problems and disputes between the employer and employee;
• legal representation in court proceedings in civil and commercial matters as well as in administrative proceedings